TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: CCM GP450
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:33 pm 
650 cc Monster

The bike has done the shows and CCM have bravely let some potential customers borrow prototypes for appraisal and allowed them to report their findings on public forums BUT so far as I know no production bikes have been delivered to customers yet.

CCM is blaming the type approval process for the delay. Certainly there are a lot of trucks going through TA at the moment, so this may be the reason.

Personally, I would not plan on buying one of these until some customer bikes have been delivered.

As a CCM owner myself I wish both the company and its customers good luck. You couldn't accuse it of being a 'me too' product.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:39 pm 
300 cc

Ccm are offering 1 hour ride out free of charge they are based in bolton i work very close to the unit and have watched the development it looks a quality product they will be offering 3 seat heights styles etc one of the engineers made mention of a possible 650 version in the future but it is not cheap they said it had been d tuned for longer service intervals

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:46 pm 
200 cc

Rode a pre-production last year at Bagshot. Impressed.
Saw a pre-production 'rallied' variant at one of the all terrain rally meets. Very impressed.
Will be even more impressed when production meets the order book.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2