TRF Forums

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Adventure Bike Riding in Greece
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:30 pm 
50 cc

Hi Everyone.

I had a word with Jack Knight before posting this, so hope nobody minds. It's a not-for profit trip where we are looking for 'Guinea Pigs' to test off-road routes etc. in Greece.

My brother and I are setting up adventure bike tours on the stunning island of Thassos. It's an awesome location where we can ride off-road from sea level to 4,000ft - through olive groves, pine forests and 'moon-scape' terrain, visiting beautiful mountain tavernas and villages during the day, and returning to a family run hotel by the beach each evening. We already have five great routes mapped, but will probably be looking to do some 'trail-blazing' too if riders were up for it.

The tracks are very diverse, from those where you could ride pillion, to those where you may even need to get off and push. The bikes are mainly Yamaha XT600s.

The cost - about £380 for airport transfers (2 hours), ferry crossings, seven nights accommodation, and five days bike hire. Flights (about £130) beer, food and a little fuel on top.

If anyone's interested maybe check out www.facebook.com/ipsarionadventurebiking, e-mail me at labratmike@hotmail.com or feel free to call me on 07530 006960.

Thanks and best wishes

Mike

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]