TRF Forums

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: North Portugal Trails Video
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:31 pm 
125cc

New here so I thought I would say Hi. Been lurking for a while as I've been getting a TTR250 roadworthy. Joined up properly at the NEC last week. Looking forward to getting some more exerience on the TTR soon. I do about 12K a year mainly on the GSA. Apart from general pottering around I tend to use The Round Britain Rally as a motivator to get out on different roads. I do the odd green lane here and there when I'm in the mood too.
Pam and I went to northern Spain and Portugal in September. Below is a link to a video of some of the tracks we used. Some of these were filmed solo, some with Pam aboard, so nothing too demanding.

http://vimeo.com/75565599

Not too sure how to post a video directly up here on this forum?

Post subject: Re: North Portugal Trails Video
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:36 pm 
125cc

HestonP.. Thanks for the PM. I only joined last week so my details haven't been processed yet. Hence I can't reply to your question as a PM. PM me an email address and I'll do so.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]